Monday, October 08, 2007

Exploring Tel Aviv

Igazándiból és érdekes módon csak most, sok év után, először fedeztem fel Tel Avivot egy cseppet. Íme néhány érdekesség:

Interestingly enough, after all these years, I just now, for the first time explored Tel Aviv somewhat. Here’s what I saw:



Beépített ses-bes tábla a Rotchild utcában. Barbarkának.

Built in backgammon board on Rotchild street. For Barb.




Buborékfújó gép egy üzlet tetején. Ágikának.

Bubble machine on top of a store. For Agi.




Jó kis ház. Ez ott volt a kézművespiac környékén.

Nice building. Somewhere around the craftsmen’s market.




Ezek a kis kávézó bódék a sétány közepén Bécsre emlékeztetnek.

These small coffee shops in the middle of the boulevard remind me of Vienna.




Utcai földgömb-kiállítás. Törékeny. Kéretik jól bánni vele.

Street globe exhibition. Fragile. Handle with care.




Ma pedig a tengerparton voltam.

And today I went to the beach.




Észrevettem, hogy mire a nap végén leírom, “ma” mit csináltam, gyakran már másnap van. Most is…

I noticed that sometimes by the time I get to write down what I did “today” it’s already tomorrow. Like now…

No comments:

Post a Comment